This Website (www.webscan.si) is the website of Soluma d.o.o., registered in Slovenia.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Soluma is a Controller and Processor of data.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website (e.g. Contact us form);
– if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (e.g. when you send us an email);
– details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
– details of your orders placed on our third party payment gateways like Avangate, PayPal or 2checkout (e.g. when you pay using PayPal, an automatic email is sent to us by PayPal to know what product you order);
– details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for invoicing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to notify you about changes to our service (e.g. when the technical support expires or when a new version of the product will be released).
We may also use your data, to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by e-mail with information about products or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you (e.g. support or license expiration).
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by e-mail to provide you the requested goods or services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– if our or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
– if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email address email@example.com.
Our Website contain links to and from the websites of our partners or affiliates (e.g. payment gateways like PayPal, Avangate or 2checkout). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to have all information relating to you removed from our systems. Please contact us ar firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise this right. Note that information held as required by law (for example invoicing and accounting) will be retained.
You have the right to receive a copy of all data held by us. Upon request we will, within 30 days, provide a full copy of all data held on a ZIP file.
Other rights, of objection and rectification will be actioned by us on request.
For questions and requests regarding this privacy please contact us.
Keep up to date with what’s happening in the world of digitization!
Sign up for e-news so you do not miss out on special deals! Registration is free, you can unsubscribe at any time.